Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Trip to OZ ( Australia )


This afternoon my dear wife shall be driving me to Glasgow airport .

My plan is to board a plane to fly me to London , Singapore  then Brisbane.

Arrival time in Brisbane is 6.55am on Thursday.  There I shall be met by Colin Lobb , a man I have known since 1975.

This trip in mainly a vacation , but I shall have a few preaching opportunities. Colin has arranged for me to preach in Dunamis Christian Centre in Tanah Merah next Sunday ( 4 Nov. ) , and also on Wednesday 7 Nov. in his church on the Gold Coast.

Colin also has a boat so there might be some news on the fishing front , with NO EXAGERATIONS.
 
On Thursday I fly to Hobart Tasmania , where I grew up , and will be staying for several weeks with my “little” brother Keith.

Please pray for me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment