Thursday, October 4, 2012

Trinidad half day off

Guess who caught the largest fish ?
Garry , at the helm , a former OMer took me fishing.
As I had worked last week-end and as I will  be working next week-end ,  I thought a half days fishing would be a good tonic.

I met Garry at the Church I spoke in last Sunday. He used to be with OM and knows George Verwer very well. Garry now has a youth ministry and takes the lads fishing in his 30 foot boat ( 75 HP outboard ) at various times.He very generously offered to take me fishing with some of his family and friends.

This was a wonderful half day out and the Lord answered my prayer for a few nice fish. The one opposite will be served to me tomorrow night and shall meet the consumation of his existence. ( Please forgive my poor English )

No comments:

Post a Comment