Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Trinidad to New York

Fundraising dinner Sat night

Sunday - with Pastor Austin

 Thursday evening I got to speak to 30 students at the Open Bible Institute of Theology. I was very warmly received.

 Friday morning  I spoke to 100 lads at Holy Cross High School. One of the boys was asked to give a vote of thanks for my talk , he did very well for a 16 years old.

 Friday evening and Saturday I got my pupils to do their SPUC pro-life presentations. There were 12 in total , all passed.


On Saturday evening  I was the key-note speaker at the annual Elpis CentreFundraising dinner. There were 160 people at this dinner. Certificates werehanded out to the newly qualified speakers.

On Sunday morning I preached  in a large Pentecostal church , some 150 people were present. See me with their Senior Pastor Austin. This is the Church who lent us a room to conduct the Pro-life training.

Monday flew to New York for a 2 week stint at the UN.

This blog post from the UN building.

No comments:

Post a Comment