Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The good old NHS ( National Health Service )

Yesterday I arrived early for my appointment to see a plastic surgeon. He was an hour late in seeing me. Also he was not the doctor I thought I would see. I guess everyone had to wait as all appointments were late. Everyone was as quiet as tame rabbits , more used to  the system of delay and lateness than myself who got up after 50 minutes to ask " have I been forgotten about ! ".
The doctor said the mole did not look malignant, but they will know for sure when it is off my cheek and under a microscope.
My appointment , for going under the knife , will be with the surgeon in about 6 weeks. I gave him a summary of my diary , but was told this will no doubt be ignored and I shall have to negotiate a date when I am home with the appointments person.
The mole is the red spot between my mouth and bottom ear lobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment