Thursday, October 3, 2013

The new Mother Teresa from Sri Lanka.

Sr. Kathleen Fleming
My very dear friend and work colleague , shown right with a new projector and screen that I have purchased for her pro-life work in Sri Lanka. It took a very long time for the money to get to her. Please pray for the very good work she does in Sri Lanka.

I got home yesterday and have just seen a local G.P. She gave me a Dermol cream and Dermol shower emollient.

On Wednesday 9 Oct I will be flying to see friends in Tennessee. Then on 14 to 25 Oct I will be at the UN in New York doing my usual thing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peter, so sorry to hear about you being poorly while travelling - horrid! Our friend's 18 year old granddaughter also has cellulitus so we have a little idea of what you are suffering. Trust that the antibiotics and the Lord are working to make you feel better by now. God bless, Sally Winfield

    ReplyDelete