Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Travel diary and prayer requests.

Many thanks for all of you who prayed for my good friend Dave Munro ( see last blog ) .
He is much better now , is on different pain medication , and is much brighter.

I have a busy schedule from now until Christmas.

Tomorrow I fly to New York , then the next day to Trinidad. I shall be doing pro-life
training in Trinidad , as well as preaching the two Sundays I am there.

After this I will be back in New York lobbying at the UN.

I then will be home for about a week, then on 30 Oct. I fly to Australia to see family and friends.
While in Australia I shall be doing some preaching. Return home to Prestwick 21 Dec.

Your prayer support will be appreciated.

Peter Smith

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Peter!
    Great blog! 'Hope you've forgiven me for missing your wife's visit. I am very contrite. Thank God for grace . . .
    We've missed your cheery face at Graffiti.

    susan (and Taylor)

    ReplyDelete