Thursday, May 24, 2012

Still at the UN & Calvary Baptist Church

Things went quite well yesterday and they are going OK today. Thank you for your prayers.


Last night I went to the prayer meeting at Calvary Baptisit Church. I was given the chance to share with them a little about my ministry for around 10 minutes. There was an amazing time of prayer after this , with the Holy Spirit touching many people. I was blessed.

Opposite is myself & Tony , an elder from this church, shown outside the Church after the meeting.


I phoned Rebekah this morning and she is still in    " one piece ". So I could be home for the birth of my next grandchild.


This morning I had a good meeting with a diplomat from Trinidad & Tobago. I hope to do some pro-life training there in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment