Sunday, May 27, 2012

Grandadsmith with new grandson

All last week I prayed that my grandchild would arrive while I was in Prestwick , Scotland. God is good.

I arrived at Glasgow airport at 7.30am on Saturday , after the usual all night flight. I had a little sleep in the morning. All the rest of my clan went to Cuzean castle, for a picnic ,  as it was a loveley warm day. In the evening we had a nice BBQ at George & Rebekah's.

We got a 3.30am phone call this morning. Frances rushed over to look after Ellie. George drove Rebekah to hospital with Victoria ( my other daughter ) following  . I stayed in bed until 8.30 am.  Baby was born at 7am. He is a big boy wieghing in at 10 lbs 2 oz. ( 4.6 kgm ). Rebekah had a little trouble with this very large baby but should be out of hospital in 2 days or so. Here husband George has been on a training course for his work last week  in Bradford , but was home for the big even.

Many thanks for your prayers for the safe arrival of this precious child Keith George Wright.     My younger brother is Keith.

No comments:

Post a Comment