Thursday, January 28, 2016

Dinner with a Prime Minister.


Last night the Lord gave me a special treat . I was invited , along with about 100 other like-minded people to a dinner in a swanky NY hotel. The event was organised by Alliance Defending Freedom ( ADF ) a great organisation that advocates for life , marriage and religious liberty around the world. The main speaker was Tony Abbot the former Prime Minister of Australia , my country of origin.
Being a typical lobbyist I just bowled up to his table before the meal started and introduced myself to him and his wife. Then at the end of the meal I had the above photo taken by Alan Sears the President , CEO , and General Counsel of ADF. And Mr Abbot even remembered my name , what a great man.
I got to sit with Derek who was the security man for Mr Abbot. Derek grew up in Hobart Tasmania where I went to High School and University.

No comments:

Post a Comment