Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Prayer for Israel ( PFI)Conference - Derbyshire

Today ( Wednesday 18 Nov ) I am in London , just about to catch a train to Derby in England.
Hopefully the storms of last night will not have caused rail disruption.
I will be reporting on the pro-life conference I spoke at in Israel a few weeks ago.
Please pray that I get a good reception.

God bless

Peter Smith
Me at the podium


Front left are Derek and Gail Rous who lead PFI, very good friends.

I got a very good response at this meeting praise the Lord.

The venue of the meeting was the Willersley Castle Hotel. This structure was owned by Sir Richard Arkwright who is credited with the invention of the Water Frame that revolutionized the cotton milling industry in the UK and all around the world. Construction on the castle began in 1790. This man was a key figure in the Industrial Revolution.

1 comment: