Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Yesterday was glorious weather in Scotland !

A nice catch in my boat.
 Yesterday I was up before 6am , had the boat in the water by 7.30am. The opposite photo shows me heading for home with a nice catch of very nice crabs. Got about 14 good sized ones.

These were boiled up at a very good friends place , Jimmie McInnes. Then after sampling one or two crabs I headed into the local outreach that I help out at.

The next photo shows me at Broken Chains demonstrating how to crack open a crab with a nut cracker. Most people there had never tasted crab before and quite enjoyed the taste. Only one person complained about the mess I made.

That afternoon a lady called Shirley committed her life to Christ. The previous Tuesday Christine also committed her life to Christ. Please pray that these two ladies will grow in their Christian faith.
Broken Chains.

No comments:

Post a Comment