Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pro-Abortion bad advertising

Tonight I was given a little silver bag with a object and a small note in it. Firstly I thought the pebble was a candy and I almost ate it. Lucky for my teeth that I did not. Then there was this note that read " You don't want to get back to the stone age commit to women's rights".

I was taking a photo of this material when one of the ladies who was involved with it asked me what I thought about it. I asked , have you ever had lessons in marketing . She said no.

Their pathetic little message could have been about anything , votes for women , equal pay or right to education . Of course she meant the " right to kill unwanted unborn children by abortion". But who would have guessed.

Negotiations went on to 10pm last night and I expect the same for tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment