Sunday, November 24, 2013

Thank you

Well I am just about to head out to the airport at Newark to fly back to Scotland , landing at 7.30am not a very enjoyable red eye special.

Things have gone quite well at the UN, will post some details when they come to hand.
Many thanks for the prayer support on this.

On Thirsday 28 Nov. I will be preaching in a Church in Costock , near Loughborough ,England.
Friday afternoon shall be attending a medical ethis conference in London.
Have a SPUC Evangelicals committee meeting to Chair on 4 Dec,
Will travel back home to Scotland on 5 Dec.

1 comment:

  1. Safe journey back home, Peter.
    You made quite an impression on me, watching you closely at the UN. U made me believe more that ministry work can be done joyfully, even with constraints all around. I pray the Lord will encourage u continually and open huge doors for u. Amen.
    Greetings to your family, especially your grand daughter.
    Please let me know in advance whenever you will be visiting Africa.
    regards,
    Ayo

    ReplyDelete