Friday, July 5, 2013

Another fish story

Ian on his boat , Irvine harbour
If you read my last blog post you would have noticed I was a bit unhappy. Well , Ian , whose boat I saved from sinking met up with me earlier in the week. He was very grateful for my rescue services.

Today I took him fishing , we took both boats. Caught about 40 mackerel , 20 went into my crab traps , we ate 2 on the beach and the remainder are in my deep freeze.

Ian served in the infantry for the British army for 22 years. He went to Afghanistan to be a private security guard. He was captured by the Taliban , then miraculously released after 5 hours. He prayed to God at that time to deliver him.

Please pray that Ian will be delivered from all his sin , by making Christ his Lord and Saviour.

Tomorrow we  pull the  my crab/ lobster traps at 8 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment