Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Prayer for Israel Conference and Bromley Baptist Church

150th Birthday  afternoon tea , Bromley Baptist church
On Saturday I had a very good response to my 5 minute introductory talk, thank your Derek Rous for this blessing.

At lunch and afternoon tea I was swamped with good people , Wilfred Wong was there to help me. We got 25 people sign up for my prayer letter and 14 agreed to distribute our Pro Life times news paper in their churches.

On Sunday I attended Bromley Baptist church and felt very comfortable there. Met the senior pastor , Simon Jones after the service and had a nice chat with him. Also ran into Stephen Davis who runs their men's group. He had me speak at this event a year of two ago. In the afternoon there was a very nice afternoon tea put on for the Church's 150th anniversary , which I attended. Met quite a few people at this very nice light meal , see opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment