Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Some volunteers at CSW

Left to right :  Nicole Rudolph , Steven Page , myself , & Ethan Foster
I would like to introduce you to two volunteers who in their own words would like to make a few comments :

1. Ethan Foster - As a child, I was home schooled through high school and I am currently a student intern with a major in political theory. In my off-seasons, I spend my summers as a beekeeper. International politics was far from my mind. Growing up, I believed that the United Nations was a lost cause and that lobbying was a vicious instrument. My first hours at the UN reminded me that God works in the darkest places and redeem souls from all walks of life. I thank Mr. Peter Smith for his help and education in the past few days.



2. Steven Page - From a young age, I maintained an interest in politics and the legal process. Majoring in International Politics and Policy has provided me opportunities to study the fascinating interaction of domestic and international policy. I hold the UN diplomats as well as the NGO's, who so passionately defend their causes, in the highest regard. I pray that God may one day use me in this sort of capacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment