Friday, July 6, 2012

A lunch to remember

Yesterday I went with Sr Kathleen to meet a local politician , one we had met on a previous visit.
Then we had no appointments for several hours.

Then the Lord inspired me to contact the business man I had met the previous day at the Foreign ministry.

We were immediately invited over for lunch , a car was sent for us. After a most delicious lunch , with many of the top executives the opposite photo was taken.

Left to right is Mr Nimal Fonseka , Executive Secretary of ABC Holdings , myself , Sr Kathleen and Mr John Dissanayake , Chairman of ABC Holdings. The Chairman is brother -in-law to the deputy foreign minister that we had just met ( see previous blog ).  John is a very committeed catholic and is extremely pro-life. I also met his three sons.

Then I had a great meeting with my friend Jeyaraj , who works for Youth for Christ , but is now seconded to Prison Fellowship Ministries. He came all the way from Kandy , in the central highlands to see me. On my next visit I propose to have a week of ministry with my dear brother Jeyaraj.

Then I was interviewed by a very pro-life newspaper reporter who I have known for several years.

It was a good day yesterday , praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment